Axis College of Engineering & Technology has committed faculty, high quality infrastructure, teaching aids, and provides a serene atmosphere that complements academic life and has all the required approvals and recognitions for running the 4 Year B-Tech program & 2 Year M.Tech program in the following courses.
4 Year B-Tech Program
- Civil Engineering (120 Seats)
- Mechanical Engineering (120 Seats)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (60 Seats)
- CElectronics & Communication Engineering (60 Seats)
- Computer Science & Engineering (60 Seats)
2 Year M.Tech Program
- Structural Engineering (CE - 18 Seats)
- Embedded Systems ( ECE - 18 Seats)
Axis College of Engineering & Technology is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, Govt. of India for the above courses.
Axis College of Engineering & Technology is affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University and University of Calicut.
Axis College of Engineering & Technology is recognized by Department of Technical Education, Government of Kerala. Student admission to the College is governed by the rules framed by the Government from time to time.