Students are to strictly follow the following:
- Class timings: 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM with a lunch break from 12.15 PM to 1.00 PM for all branches.
- The students should be in the classroom before 8.55 AM.
- Students will not be permitted to leave the campus between 8.45 AM and 4.10 PM without the prior permission/sanction by the Principal.
- Unauthorized absence from the classes will be taken seriously and disciplinary action will be taken. Sanction should be obtained from the HOD in advance for all absences. If the absence is more than 3 days medical certificate should be produced. All medical leaves have to be sanctioned by the principal. Leave to be submitted on the day they come back to the college. No late leave submission will be considered. All leave applications of students after granting sanction in writing are returned to the applicant with direction to produce the same whenever required.
- The application for condonation of shortage of attendance has to be submitted to the Principal with sanctioned leave application within 2 days of last working day of the classes.
- If any student is absent for a series of test, no retest will be granted on any ground.
- Students, who happen to have no class, are not allowed to loiter around in the campus during class hours disturbing other classes. Abstaining from class "en-masse" is considered as a serious offense for which disciplinary actions will be taken.
- Silence should be maintained in the library and computer labs. Library books should be handled with care. Rules pertaining to the issue of library books should be adhered to.
- As per the High Court Order mobile phones are banned inside the campus. Strict disciplinary action, including confiscation of the mobile phone and a fine of Rs.1000/-, will be taken by students who violate the above rule.
- Laptops are not permitted inside the campus.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in the college, according to the directions of the Government of India. Penal measures to those found guilty of ragging will extend up to immediate expulsion from the college.
- Students are expected to maintain a very high order of discipline. No effort shall be spared to conduct themselves at all times, at all places, and on all occasions in a manner worthy of students of a course which is to lead them to high responsibility in the future.
- Students are expected to adhere to the dress code prescribed by the institution while in campus. Strict disciplinary actions will be taken on the spot against those who violate the dress code. Any change from the dress code is permitted with the consent of the Principal on special occasions.
- Every student should provide himself/herself with the entire prescribed textbooks, drawing instruments and accessories and other such articles required for the classroom work which are available in the student store.
- The college properties should be handled with maximum care and everything possible should be done to preserve the cleanliness, and tidiness of the building, furniture, library, buses and premises. The Fine will be imposed for damages to equipment, furniture, building etc.
- Considering the requirement of energy saving, all lights and fans in the classroom should be switched off when not in use,
The students are to attend all the activities organized by the college.
Axis College of Engineering Technology provides a safe and peaceful atmosphere without the menace of Ragging. We know that Ragging is neither a ritual, nor a custom in campus life, but it is a punishable criminal offense. The student community of the Axis College of Engineering& Technology strongly discourages ragging.
New students are welcome to join AxisCET without any fear or apprehension.